Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gone Missing

Some of you have e-mailed me wondering why my reviews haven't appeared on Film Threat for some time (since 6/09 to be exact). Here's the answer.

Yes, I am still writing for Film Threat. There has been a change of guard there, and things got lost in the shuffle, including a lot of my reviews. I have been given the power (which I may have always had but never knew) to post them myself. So yesterday I tried it, figuring I'd just post everything I've sent.

It didn't work.

I don't know why it wouldn't work. It just didn't. I imagine the problem is being looked at now, but I don't know when or if it will be fixed, and if I have to send in the reviews again, I can see the same thing happening.

Frustrating, yes, but that is the way of the world.

At least your questions are answered now. I'll keep you all posted.

3 comments:

  1. I need something new to watch... Dont really care which genre, just something good. I look to this blog for ideas (no I have not yet watched Zoo, still in my netflix Q) because your posts are always well written. Sooooo, Write something new! Or at least could you list some great films youve seen but have not reviewed? Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put a post up, my friend. You should not watch these films with your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree with that. He did not seem to care for The Devils Rejects... very sad about that. Very sad. I will however be watching them for my own sick pleasure... actually already have I spit on your grave in my netflix Queue.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete