Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Entering the Void

As I was sick yesterday, I thought it would be a good time to do some comparison shopping on Enter the Void, due out 1/25/11.  I started, leaving Amazon for last, but in the meantime Amazon actually sent out one of those pre-order e-mails I rarely pay any attention to.  $14.99 for 160 minutes of non-stop, trippy Noe?  Throw one of the many books from my wish list on there and get free shipping?  Done.  I'm not the biggest fan of Amazon, but I do love seeing those boxes. 

The lights will be off that day.  The sound system in full effect.  Perhaps I'll abstain until the weekend and make it a Noe weekend with I Stand Alone and Irreversible bookending it.  (The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest comes out the same day.  I may be getting that to review.)  The rest of you may be waiting for Red and Secretariat with the same sense of anticipation, but I think I can safely guarantee that at the end of the day, after watching the film, I'll be far more satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment