Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Important News for Stieg Larsson Fans



I received an e-mail today that Stieg Larsson's Dragon Tattoo Trilogy is having its street date moved. It is now due out 2/22/11. It's going to be a four disc set (regular DVD or Blu Ray -- I wish I had a Blu Ray player at this point), with some nifty extras.

Of course, these films are being remade for American audiences, so you may want to get this before all that is good about this series is destroyed by Hollywood. It will retail for $59.95 for the regular DVD set and $79.95 for Blu Ray. I'd run the Amazon ad with this post, but Blogger is having all kinds of difficulties tonight, and it's been a pain in the arse just to get this posting up.

I'm recommending this one big time. It's got the original films, a documentary and a bunch of interviews. February is going to be a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment